Sunday, April 24, 2011

Outed...well sort of.

Is it just me or is it incredibly annoying when people decide to take your personal business and post it on facebook?
Then again...maybe I'm giving her a little too much credit. Afterall, most of what she's posted is bullshit. But it is simply shocking to me how a 20 year old girl and her PARENTS have taken it upon themselves to blast online about my personalities and how it's just some excuse to cheat on my husband and do other crazy shit.
Well, first of all, I have never and will never cheat on my husband. I love him, I need him, and he completes the picture that is my world and frankly she doesn't deserve to breathe his name. As for doing other crazy shit...well...now that may be true...after all...I can't really say talking to strangers in the middle of the night wearing a nirvana t-shirt stockings and jelly shoes isn't a bit crazy. But this is my life, my real, actual, life. My business. Mine. There are struggles, there are easy days and hard ones, and who the fuck are you to try and spread your hate of others on the internet for all to see?
Until now I had never met a family that had actually poisoned the minds of their offspring quite like this.
This girl, if you can even call her that since she's turning out to be one hell of a shit head...lives at home with her parents...okay that's not too bad...oh but wait. So do her sister (an adult), brother in law, brother, niece, nephew, mother, father, and grandmother. And what's worse? They treat each other like shit. They have no friends, none of them. They hate everyone. In fact, the only time they're even nice to one another is when they're bashing other people and the "psychos" they seem to always meet.
I was always nice to them, though I know the shit they said behind my back and this girl, my friend at the time, told me they were like that with everyone.
I offered her a place to stay to get away from them since she says she hates them so much.
I took care of her horses for her, took care of her when her boyfriend and her broke up, gave her money, took her places, had her in my WEDDING, introduced her to my friends, got her hair done for her, took her out to meet guys. Did everything I knew how to do to be a good friend to her.
Unfortunately, this girl does not have one single original thought. It's pathetic. But what is really the most surprising to me out of all of this is that she can so easily trash me and my personalities as if it's public knowledge and as if this is pay back for the ways in which I've "wronged" her.
It's things like this that make me regret ever opening up....ever.
Not because of what she's saying because I know she's drowning in the ignorance that is inherited apparently, but because she's talking about my personalities at all.
There are tons of really personal fucked up things I could tell her family and work about her that would really shake them up and fuck her life up...but yet, I didn't.
In fact, I've made every effort to just forget about her, entirely. The fact is, she's never going to have any real friends because she lets her family fill her head with bullshit about the evil outside world and all of its scummy inhabitants. Oh yeah, that's us, all of us according to them.

I've gained tremendous patience and restraint over the years due to people like this. I can thank the alters for that. But not all of my parts have such abilities. I mean of all the people you could pick a fight with do you really want to stir shit up with someone who has an illness she cannot control and you don't understand? Picking a fight with me will often end in little more than mild conflict and the evils of my sharp tongue...but the others aren't quite so composed.
They know everything about what I do, read, feel, see, everything.
For them to know all of this and not go on a witch hunt would be shocking to me simply because they don't have much to lose.
Tonight, I could feel them, hear them quarreling inside, about how some of them wanted to go kick her ass, how others wanted to be diplomatic and let me handle it (thanks Eve...at least you tried), and then came the rage...I felt it coursing through me out of nowhere....toward the end of their argument that seemed to die down with no real conclusion.
It scared me. Deeply. I have to wonder now if they're going to find these aggressive people and do something, anything.
Maybe I should limit the opening up to this page, share these experiences with strangers, just...keep it a secret to people whom I trust...
-Divided Mind-

1 comment:

  1. Well I hope they can hold their aggression at bay. I would hate to see more trouble with the "Brady" family, so to speak.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete