So today I went for my scan...
It was very quick and I was called by my doctor while I was in the waiting area (apparently going to a walk in has more benefits than i realized one of them being extended hours).
So here's the result:
Originally it looks like I had a swollen lymph node which later became an infection. The infection then turned into something else (they don't know what exactly...yet)...
I told the doctor the mass has already been shrinking and she said "well I'd like to say that makes me feel better but actually that's not a good sign" "it should take about 2 weeks WITH treatment for the tumor to reduce and go away, what I think is happening is that the infection is now being released into your blood stream which can be fatal. It's simply too fast to assume nothing is happening here" "Can you please head over to the office so I can examine you?" I tell her I can't afford to head over there and I'll try and set up an appointment with my doctor for this week and if they can't get me in, I'll go back to the Care Now clinic (where she was). She told me she'd call in an antibiotic for me to help me treat the infection that is probably now in my blood. Then she said "If you feel feverish, sore throat, upset stomach, anything out of the ordinary head straight to the ER so that they can treat you, this is important because if you ignore it it can kill you"
I tell her I understand and I won't hesitate to go to the hospital if I feel sick in any way.
They can't take a biopsy at this point since like I said before the place of the tumor is over the corroded artery so I'd need a neurosurgeon to do that and possibly have him actually remove it.
Now I'm at home, I've taken some pain medication since I've had so much pain in my head and neck I can't even sit or lay down to relax.
I'll be trying to go back to the doctors this week to have him take a look at it, and if I can't see my GP then I'll just go back to the urgent care facility.
I took the anti biotic the Dr. prescribed to treat the infection so if everyone can just pray I don't get sick so I don't have to go to the hospital, I'd really appreciate it.
I think this is the first time in a long time I've actually been afraid about my health. As it is I deal with passing out, seizures, migraines, even chest pains on a regular basis....but this has really shaken me.
The alters have been making sure I've taken my medications when necessary, eat when I don't remember to do so, and make a point of putting me to bed when I'm tired.
It's alot like having a mother watch over you when you're too weak to take care of yourself.
Personally, I never had that but Eve is the matriarch of the family and her entire purpose it to keep things in balance and nurture everyone, me, the others, my fiance, my friends...everyone.
Because of her tireless efforts for this "family", she feels she's entitled to her own personal slice of happiness, which in her case means a relationship with a woman, or in recent cases, just dating women.
It's hard to argue with someone who you can't meet with face to face and truly explain the gravity of such a decision. And at times I ask myself if she doesn't deserve that sort of happiness, after everything she does for me and everyone else all the time...I feel guilty saying that she "can't" or "shouldn't" because of me. After all, without her the others would run wild most of the time and there would be no sense of order, only chaos...rebellion...
I guess at this particular time in my life, I'm overwhelmed just trying to function with work, planning the wedding, PAYING for the wedding, dealing with my health, etc...I don't have the time nor the energy to start wars within...myself.
Mac on the other hand is busy planning her latest business venture. She wants to offer a body guard service. She's trained our dogs how to attack without us even knowing about it. Not to mention her working out and boxing has given her the strength to "take on" an attacker.
Recently,
She attended a women's self defense class to see if there was anything to learn that she hadn't already learned. The man teaching the class was wearing a body suit to protect himself I suppose and asked if there were any volunteers who were interested in trying to defend themselves against "a rapist". Mac of course jumped at the opportunity. Unfortunately for him she didn't understand that he wasn't really a rapist, that he was only saying that to help the other women visualize and react to the situation. She also, after being selected didn't mention that she had had any self defense training or anything of the like. SO...the teacher said "Okay, I'm going to attack you and I want you to react in whatever way is natural to you"...if he only knew...
He began to attack her from behind and she quickly broke free hit him in the throat, then behind the knees, and as he fell to the ground unable to speak she hit him in the only other exposed area she could see, throwing out a couple kidney punches to full "subdue" him. Lucky guy.
When he asked her why she attacked him in the throat and back she responded naturally with "because those were the only areas you weren't wearing protection and I had to neutralize you so that you can't rape anymore women". She was then asked to observe for the remainder of the class and kindly asked to seek further instruction at another location.
I wasn't even aware any of this happened until two days later when she discussed it with my fiance and showed him exactly what happened....without causing any damage since he explained he just wanted to observe her "form"....he later told me that he could see how an adult male would have had his ass kicked.
So Mac has been planning out her newest business venture with her friend who she visits after everyone else goes to bed named "Rob", who she refuses to let anyone meet because she's afraid we won't them hang out anymore. A little background on Rob...for starters, he's married, no kids works as an accountant, and him and Mac only hang out when his wife isn't around because she doesn't like Mac. They hang out in the middle of the night because his wife works most nights as a bartender so she's gone until the early morning. I would like to think things were as innocent to him as they are to Mac, but I doubt his intentions are completely pure especially since he hides her visits from his wife...red flag numero uno.
At any rate, she has trained the dogs to attack and she takes them with her to his house where they practice on his manican, who I should mention is now donning a football helmet for a head because one of my dogs (the one who's quite fearful in public) took it's head off when he thought she was being attacked. I had always wondered what he might do if I were really in danger, guess I know now ha.
The other dog (we have 4 but she only takes the large two we own), is eager to do anything he's asked and is extremely intelligent, so I'm not surprised he learned so quickly or as well as he has.
Another demonstration my fiance asked for, let's just say...he was impressed.
Anyway, Rob is running numbers for Mac to figure out what the expenses involved for running this type of business would be, what her overhead might be, what her fee should be, etc.
Mind you, Rob to my knowledge does not know she's a multiple...that she's one of many "inside" of me, the host, whom he's never even met or spoken to.
Now if that isn't bizarre I don't know what is.
I'm always trying to figure out where he lives, because she walks there so he lives within walking distance...but to no avail at this point.
When it comes to Mac, you simply have to pick your battles VERY wisely, because in all likelihood, she's going to do whatever you tell her not to do twice as often. Just like any rebellious teenager. You ground her, she runs out in the middle of the night, doesn't tell you, doesn't come home.
So while some of you might be thinking this in itself is high risk behavior, I agree, but there's nothing we can do to prevent it at this time. My fiance has to go to sleep at some point and once he's out, he's out....and for that matter so is she.
At least I know she's bringing her cell phone (which we can now GPS track if necessary), and our two newly trained attack dogs...that's better than it used to be.
In the past she'd leave in the middle of the night, go out joy riding with friends, get high, and go home hungover. So this is her making an effort, which I'm doing my best to help her protect...."us" by taking precautions, as best I can.
Just another day....
No comments:
Post a Comment