Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm ALIVE

Hey everyone.
Sorry it's been forever since I've written...not sure any of you are still "following" me...
But in case you are...it's about 3 am my time and I actually went out of my way to jot this post down quickly.
I am alive. I will be writing again later today...so come one come all read all about the chick with D.I.D.!
Comments are always appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. I was just browsing looking for something to read and I found your blog. (Thank you insomnia!)
    Amazing writings. I admire you very much.
    Hope alls well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you taking the time to comment to me. I'm a fellow insomniac...I think it's got to be the loneliest a person can have at night when all the world is asleep. Maybe insomniacs all move to Vegas and beat the boredom and lack of human interaction that we battle with in cities everywhere else.
    Read on!

    ReplyDelete